About Blue Digital
Blue Digital is a full-service digital agency specialising in design, development and digital marketing. Since day one, the philosophy has been to create remarkable work that produces astounding results, blending creativity with digital technologies. We have a passionate bunch of designers, developers and digital marketers who are the inventors of our agency and we’re looking for another amazing individual to join our team here at Bramley Grange …
What we are looking for
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic SEO Executive to join our team of experts in North Leeds (although home working has always been a key part of the role!)
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual who wants to make a big impact. You will work within our digital marketing department.
As an SEO Executive you will help to deliver our clients’ SEO strategy, using hands-on website technical changes, keyword research, content creation and off-site link campaigns.
Under the guidance of our Search Strategists and Head of Digital, you will be responsible for implementing SEO and technical search strategies for a range of clients.
The must haves
- Understand the basics of SEO and Google search.
- An understanding of SEO and how website changes can effect organic search.
- Web litterate.
- Knowledge of WordPress and other CMS’s
- Able to make changes to websites for improved performance.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and other SEO tools.
- Understanding of keyword, competitor and market analysis.
- Be genuinely excited about SEO and digital marketing.
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 1+ years relevant SEO experience.
The little extras
- Experience working in a digital agency.
- An understanding of broader digital marketing.
- Time management skills.
- A ‘can do’ approach to getting things done.
- Content and web copy writing.
- Data analysis and processing skills
Why Blue Digital?
We are passionate about our people and developing our culture is a key part of who we are. We love the buzz we all get from fantastic work and encourage and celebrate great results. We create an environment that enables everyone to be the best that they can be and continually invest to be at the forefront of what we do.
We have a simple set of core values, essential for our success; Dedication, Passion, Supportive, Fun and Honesty. Does this sound like you?
We also offer a number of great perks …
- Competitive Salary.
- Annual bonus scheme (up to 10% of your salary).
- Superb working environment with free parking.
- Working from home options.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Individual personal development scheme.
- Private pension.
- Group life Insurance.
- Table tennis table.
- Great social events.
- Free fruit.
… oh, and as much tea and coffee as you can drink!
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
If we’re not already talking to you please note that there is no need to send us any CV’s as we only use our current preferred agencies with which we have preferential rates. Any CV’s submitted to us before any agreement is in place will be deemed to be the sole property of Blue Digital and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.