About Blue Digital
Blue Digital is a full-service digital agency specialising in design, digital marketing and development. Since day one, the philosophy has been to create remarkable work that produces astounding results, blending creativity with digital technologies. We have a passionate bunch of designers, developers and digital marketers who are the inventors of our agency and we’re looking for another amazing individual to join our team here at Bramley Grange …
What we're looking for
We’re on the lookout for a talented, highly creative and ambitious Mid-level Website Designer to hit the ground running with our team in North Leeds. You will be the lead designer throughout a diverse range of creative design projects within the agency, working both independently and with the wider team to push creative boundaries and produce the best possible results for our clients.
What the role will involve
– Seamlessly designing websites for corporate clients
– Marketing asset creation such as e-shots, infographics, whitepapers and more
– Creative design projects across all platforms – print & digital
– Researching and interpreting client brand direction in order to deliver results
– Working collaboratively with the wider team to answer client briefs
– Designing websites and apps to suggested budgets and timescales
– Taking ownership of workload and prioritising tasks
– Interpreting creative projects from brief to completion
– Presenting ideas internally and to clients
– Leading design-related meetings with clients
– Taking the Blue Digital brand to the next level
The right person will have
– Strong communication skills
– Excellent time management skills
– 3 – 4 years’ experience in the creative design industry (impress us with your portfolio)
– Sound knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, xD, Illustrator, Indesign & Photoshop
– The capability to switch from print to web easily
– Knowledge of current design trends
– Good problem-solving skills
– Willingness to take initiative and be flexible
Desirable little extras
– Some knowledge of After Effects/animation
– Understanding of branding and brand strategy
– Knowledge of Bootstrap Grid/mobile and desktop responsive design
– Analytics knowledge to aid user experience
Why Blue Digital?
We are passionate about our people and developing our culture is a key part of who we are. We love the buzz we all get from fantastic work and encourage and celebrate great results. We create an environment that enables everyone to be the best that they can be and continually invest to be at the forefront of what we do.
We have a simple set of core values, essential for our success; Passion, Imaginative and Caring. Does this sound like you?
We also offer a number of great perks …
– Great working at home options
– Flexible working hours and working at home days (Even after Covid!)
– Superb office environment with free parking
– Healthcare scheme
– Individual personal development scheme
– Private pension
– Group life insurance
– Great social events
– Annual bonus, sharing in our success
… oh, and as much tea and coffee as you can drink!
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
If we’re not already talking to you please note that there is no need to send us any CV’s as we only use our current preferred agencies with which we have preferential rates. Any CV’s submitted to us before any agreement is in place will be deemed to be the sole property of Blue Digital and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Our current working pattern is a mixture of home and office-based working. We have extra safety measures within the office, including extra cleaning, sanitising equipment, staggered working hours, and social distancing to ensure we keep our staff safe.