About Blue Digital
Blue Digital is a full-service digital agency specialising in design, digital marketing and development. Since day one, the philosophy has been to create remarkable work that produces astounding results, blending creativity with digital technologies. We have a passionate bunch of designers, developers and digital marketers who are the inventors of our agency and we’re looking for another amazing individual to join our team here at Bramley Grange …
What we are looking for
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic and experienced Magento developer to join our team in north Leeds working within our digital development team.
The successful candidate will be passionate about Magento and have experience in a similar role working with Magento1 and Magento2.
The must haves ...
- A minimum 3 years experience working with Magento2 (and ideally Magento1) ecommerce websites.
- Strong PHP skills and experience.
- skilled in front-end and back-end development and website integration.
- Experience keeping client websites up-to-date.
- A good knowledge of additional technologies/tools such as jQuery, CSS/Less/Sass, Angular, Node.
- Knowledge of version control and deployment using tools such as Git.
The little extras ...
- Experience in setting up and maintaining Linux web servers would be an advantage.
- Experience optimising Magento websites and hosting would be an advantage.
- WordPress integration would also be useful.
- A awareness of UX/UI good practice would be good.
Why Blue Digital?
We are passionate about our people and developing our culture is a key part of who we are. We love the buzz we all get from fantastic work and encourage and celebrate great results. We create an environment that enables everyone to be the best that they can be and continually invest to be at the forefront of what we do.
We have a simple set of core values, essential for our success; Dedication, Passion, Supportive, Fun and Honesty. Does this sound like you?
We also offer a number of great perks …
- Flexible working hours.
- Superb working environment with free parking.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Individual personal development scheme.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Free Tastecard.
- Private pension.
- Group life Insurance.
- Table tennis table.
- Great social events.
- Free fruit.
- Annual bonus sharing in our success.
… oh, and as much tea and coffee as you can drink!