About Blue Digital
Blue Digital is a full-service digital agency specialising in design, development and digital marketing. Since day one, the philosophy has been to create remarkable work that produces astounding results, blending creativity with digital technologies. We have a passionate bunch of designers, developers and digital marketers who are the inventors of our agency and we’re looking for another amazing individual to join our team here at Bramley Grange …
What we are looking for
We’re on the lookout for an analytical and experienced SEO and PPC Specialist to join our team of experts in north Leeds.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual who wants to make a big impact. You will work within our digital marketing department.
You will be responsible for researching, developing and implementing SEO and technical search strategies for a range of clients and accountable for putting these strategies into action. Additionally, you will be comfortable managing paid advertising campaigns to deliver and exceed clients’ KPI’s and overall business objectives.
The must haves
- A ‘can do’ approach to getting things done.
- Initiative, motivation and drive to succeed.
- Extensive knowledge of using Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Extensive keyword, competitor and market analysis for clients and prospective clients.
- Numerical and analytical skills which will help you to provide actionable insights, create forecasts and recommendations on improving ROI for our clients.
- An understanding of digital marketing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work under own direction and as part of a team.
The little extras
- Experience working in a digital agency is desirable.
- 24+ months of relevant experience.
Why Blue Digital?
We are passionate about our people and developing our culture is a key part of who we are. We love the buzz we all get from fantastic work and encourage and celebrate great results. We create an environment that enables everyone to be the best that they can be and continually invest to be at the forefront of what we do.
We have a simple set of core values, essential for our success; Dedication, Passion, Supportive, Fun and Honesty. Does this sound like you?
We also offer a number of great perks …
- Flexible working hours.
- Superb working environment with free parking.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Individual personal development scheme.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Free Tastecard.
- Private pension.
- Group life Insurance.
- Table tennis table.
- Great social events.
- Free fruit.
- Annual bonus sharing in our success.
… oh, and as much tea and coffee as you can drink!
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
If we’re not already talking to you please note that there is no need to send us any CV’s as we only use our current preferred agencies with which we have preferential rates. Any CV’s submitted to us before any agreement is in place will be deemed to be the sole property of Blue Digital and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.