About Blue Digital
Blue Digital is a full-service digital agency specialising in design, digital marketing and development. Since day one, the philosophy has been to create remarkable work that produces astounding results, blending creativity with digital technologies. We have a passionate bunch of designers, developers and digital marketers who are the inventors of our agency and we’re looking for another amazing individual to join our team here at Bramley Grange …
What we are looking for
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic and experienced IOS/Android App developer to join our team in North Leeds working within our development team – You will be the lead App developer working on some exciting new projects!
The successful candidate will be passionate about both Android and IOS Apps, will have experience in a similar role and great knowledge of React Native or similar.
The must haves
- Strong background in mobile application development for IOS & Android devices
- Strong mobile development experience using React Native.
- Good knowledge of IOS and Android SDK’s.
- Experience with using RESTful API’s.
- Experience with releasing apps on the Play Store and App Store.
- Strong database experience with MySQL or similar.
- A ‘can do’ approach to getting things done.
- Strong organisational, time management, and communication skills.
- The ability to be adaptable to work with a varied workload often with tight deadlines and KPIs.
- An attention to detail is essential.
The little extras
- Experience with git could be useful.
- Previous experience in an agency environment is useful but not essential.
- The desire to grow a dedicated App division at Blue Digital could prove useful!
Why Blue Digital?
We are passionate about our people and developing our culture is a key part of who we are. We love the buzz we all get from fantastic work and encourage and celebrate great results. We create an environment that enables everyone to be the best that they can be and continually invest to be at the forefront of what we do.
We have a simple set of core values, essential for our success; Passion, Imaginative and Caring. Does this sound like you?
We also offer a number of great perks …
- Great working at home options
- Flexible working hours.
- Superb office environment with free parking.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Individual personal development scheme.
- Private pension.
- Group life Insurance.
- Great social events.
- Free fruit.
- Annual bonus, sharing in our success.
… oh, and as much tea and coffee as you can drink!
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
If we’re not already talking to you please note that there is no need to send us any CV’s as we only use our current preferred agencies with which we have preferential rates. Any CV’s submitted to us before any agreement is in place will be deemed to be the sole property of Blue Digital and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Our current working pattern is a mixture of home and office based working. We have extra safety measures within the office, including extra cleaning, sanitising equipment, staggered working hours and social distancing to ensure we keep our staff safe.