About Blue Digital
Blue Digital is a full-service digital agency specialising in design, development and digital marketing. Since day one, the philosophy has been to create remarkable work that produces astounding results, blending creativity with digital technologies. We have a passionate bunch of designers, developers and digital marketers who are the inventors of our agency and we’re looking for another amazing individual to join our team here at Bramley Grange …
What we are looking for
We’re on the lookout for an analytical and experienced SEO Specialist to join our team of experts in North Leeds (although home working has always been a key part of the role!)
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual who wants to make a big impact. You will work within our digital marketing department.
As an SEO strategist you will help to define our clients’ SEO strategy outlining what our focuses should be and how we work with the client, or our internal teams, to achieve the performance targets we’ve set.
You will be able to communicate regularly to help everyone understand how we are performing and how we are contributing to the client’s overall search performance.
Under the mentorship of our Head of Digital, you will be responsible for researching, developing and implementing SEO and technical search strategies for a range of clients and accountable for putting these strategies into action. Responsible for carrying out site audits, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data, conducting market research, assisting with the development of innovative ongoing off-site, creative marketing and link bait-style campaigns.
The must haves
- Guide the Direct Marketing team to ensure all team members understand the client’s SEO performance and the strategy you have set.
- Develop client’s technical, content and link strategy.
- Be a hands-on strategic thinker – conduct regular SEO audits covering key areas of organic search, from content and technical through to link analysis.
- Be the client’s main point of contact for search campaigns.
- Understand the client’s market and landscape, as well as key opportunities
- Prioritise work & drive organic performance, you will know where the key gaps are and what aspects of organic search we should be focusing on and how that fits into the SEO roadmap.
- Be genuinely passionate about SEO and digital marketing.
- Comfortable with customers CMS (mostly WordPress)
- Initiative, motivation and drive to succeed.
- Able to make changes to websites for improved performance.
- Good knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and other SEO tools.
- Understanding of keyword, competitor and market analysis for clients and prospective clients.
- Numerical and analytical skills which will help you to provide actionable insights, create forecasts and recommendations on improving ROI for our clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 2+ years relevant SEO experience.
The little extras
- Ability to work under own direction and as part of a digital team.
- Experience working in a digital agency.
- An understanding of broader digital marketing.
- Strong time management skills.
- A ‘can do’ approach to getting things done.
- Content and web copy writing.
- Account or Project management skills.
Why Blue Digital?
We are passionate about our people and developing our culture is a key part of who we are. We love the buzz we all get from fantastic work and encourage and celebrate great results. We create an environment that enables everyone to be the best that they can be and continually invest to be at the forefront of what we do.
We have a simple set of core values, essential for our success; Dedication, Passion, Supportive, Fun and Honesty. Does this sound like you?
We also offer a number of great perks …
- Competitive Salary.
- Annual bonus scheme (up to 10% of your salary).
- Superb working environment with free parking.
- Working from home options.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Individual personal development scheme.
- Private pension.
- Group life Insurance.
- Table tennis table.
- Great social events.
- Free fruit.
… oh, and as much tea and coffee as you can drink!
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
If we’re not already talking to you please note that there is no need to send us any CV’s as we only use our current preferred agencies with which we have preferential rates. Any CV’s submitted to us before any agreement is in place will be deemed to be the sole property of Blue Digital and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.