About Blue Digital
Blue Digital is a full-service digital agency specialising in design, development and digital marketing. Since day one, the philosophy has been to create remarkable work that produces excellent results, blending creativity with digital technologies. We have a passionate bunch of designers, developers and digital marketers who are the inventors of our agency and we’re looking for another amazing individual to join our team here at Bramley Grange.
What we are looking for
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team of digital marketing experts in North Leeds.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the delivery, management, tracking and optimisation of the marketing team and campaigns across all digital channels.
The candidate will have solid experience and strong knowledge of digital marketing best practice, the most effective marketing tools and the ability to lead campaigns and the wider team from concept to delivery. Additionally, they will be comfortable overseeing paid advertising campaigns to deliver and exceed clients’ KPIs and overall business objectives.
They will already have strong experience in effectively managing and nurturing day to day relationships with clients and stakeholders and have a strong knowledge of KPI reporting. Experience in client growth and expectation management and actionable strategies is also required.
The must haves
• 5+ years’ experience of working within a digital agency
• 3+ years’ experience (at management level) of managing digital marketing campaigns and budgets for multiple clients
• Experience of managing integrated digital strategies in a multi-channel scenario, incorporating SEO, PPC, Display, Content, Email and PR and a strong awareness of website development
• Comfortable with open source CMS platforms (WordPress, Magento, HubSpot)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• Initiative, motivation and drive to succeed
• Ability to work with, and lead, a team
• Highly organised
• Ability to manage projects effectively using project management systems (Accelo, Trello)
• Strong analytical skills
• Extensive knowledge of using Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Search Console
• Able to carry out extensive competitor and market analysis
• Comfortable presenting at public events, sales pitches and client presentations
• Demonstrated track record of reaching client KPIs
The little extras
• B2B and B2C client management experience
• Inbound Marketing Experience (ideally HubSpot)
• BA Degree in marketing or similar
*Please note this is a full time role and the candidate will be based in our office at Bramley Grange, Leeds.*
Why Blue Digital?
We are passionate about our people and developing our culture is a key part of who we are. We love the buzz we all get from fantastic work and encourage and celebrate great results. We create an environment that enables everyone to be the best that they can be and continually invest to be at the forefront of what we do.
We have a simple set of core values, essential for our success; Dedication, Passion, Supportive, Fun and Honesty. Does this sound like you?
We also offer a number of great perks…
Superb working environment with free parking.
Individual personal development scheme.
Group life Insurance.
Table tennis table.
Great social events.
Annual bonus sharing in our success.
… oh, and as much tea and coffee as you can drink!
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
If we’re not already talking to you please note that there is no need to send us any CV’s as we only use our current preferred agencies with which we have preferential rates. Any CV’s submitted to us before any agreement is in place will be deemed to be the sole property of Blue Digital and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.